The Lowndes County School District provides a superior educational system that challenges all students to attain their greatest intellectual, social, and personal potential.
Challenge all students to attain their greatest potential.
A Note from the Principal
2015/2016 Start of School Information
- Registration will be held Tuesday, July 28 & Wednesday July 29 from 7am - 3pm
- Registration will be held Thursday, July 30 from 7am - 6pm
- In order to complete registration EVERY student must provide: 2 proofs of residency & 7th graders must also provide proof of vaccination
- Upon completing registration, students will receive their class schedules
6th Grade & New Student OPEN HOUSE
- Monday, August 3 from 6pm - 7pm
- Report to the Middle School Gym at 6pm for a brief orientation meeting
- Please be reminded NOT to purchase your Middle School Student a backpack this year. Your student's MacBooks will be distributed at a later date along with the required, high quality backpack.
Visit our website often to keep up with what events are taking place at CMS.
The Lowndes County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, or disability, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer